TERMS & CONDITIONS
More than 72 hours before booking - £0
Between 72 and 24 hours before booking - 50% of booking fee
Less than 24 hours before booking / non attendance of a booking - Full booking fee
BOOKINGS - PEAK PERIODS
During peak periods we may ask for payments in advance to confirm the booking(s).
We can take bookings up to 6 weeks in advance.
By attending this booking you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following:
You confirm that you, and all of the people who will attend your hire, are currently feeling healthy and agree to notify us, and leave the Hive Rooms, should you begin to experience any COVID-19 symptoms, however mild.
You agree, in the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, your attendance at the Hive Rooms is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, face masks should be worn at all times in the communal areas.
- Please find our updated Health & Safety guidelines here - https://www.thehiverooms.com/covid-update. These are in place for the safety of the staff, customers and building. They are under constant revision so please bear with us.
WE PLEASE ASK..
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your booking.
- Please vacate your studio promptly by the end time of your booking; this enables us to sanitise the room thoroughly before the next booking. There will be a charge rounded up to the hour for over run more than 15 minutes over the booked time.
- Payment is accepted by card and cash, in person, at the start of your booking.
- Breakages will be paid for by the customer.
- CCTV is in operation in all studios, corridors, reception areas, as well as outdoor areas.
- The Hive Rooms reserve the right to amend the booked space with a similar alternative if necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.