TERMS & CONDITIONS
for THE LIVE ROOM
1 OR 2 DAY BOOKINGS
More than 72 hours before booking - £0
Between 72 and 24 hours before booking - 50% of the booking fee
Less than 24 hours before booking/non-attendance of a booking - Full booking fee
3 OR MORE DAY BOOKINGS
A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required; once this is paid the booking will be confirmed. The deposit is non-refundable within the below time periods:
3 day bookings require a 7 day cancellation period
3 to 7 day bookings require a 10 day cancellation period
7+ days bookings require a 14 day cancellation period.
On occasion, we offer evening/downtime bookings in the Live Room at a reduced "community" rate, which includes backline. The Hive Rooms reserve the right to cancel or amend such bookings with up to 24 hours notice.
A PDF copy of the Live Room tech spec and other info can be viewed here:
Unless discussed beforehand, The Live Room is hired in black box format; this includes the use of PA and microphones.
A technician/sound engineer can be arranged at the time of booking. Backline hire is also available on request.
The Live Room must be left in a reasonable state at the end of the client's booking to avoid additional cleaning charges (at the discretion of the Hive Rooms). For events and longer bookings with 10+ people, we have a standard cleaning charge of £50-£100 (rate to be agreed prior to booking and is depending on size and nature of the booking). The cleaning charge is based on leaving the space in a reasonable state and a higher rate is chargeable if the space is left particularly dirty. Any additional cleaning charges are added to the final bill.
By attending this booking you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following:
You confirm that you, and all of the people who will attend your hire, are currently feeling healthy and agree to notify us, and leave the Hive Rooms, should you begin to experience any COVID-19 symptoms, however mild.
You agree, in the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, your attendance at the Hive Rooms is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, face masks should be worn at all times in the communal areas.
- Please find our updated Health & Safety guidelines here - https://www.thehiverooms.com/covid-update. These are in place for the safety of the staff, customers and building. They are under constant revision so please bear with us.
WE PLEASE ASK..
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your booking.
- Please vacate your studio promptly by the end time of your booking; this enables us to sanitise the room thoroughly before the next booking.
- Breakages will be paid for by the customer.
- CCTV is in operation in all studios, corridors, reception areas, as well as outdoor areas.
- The Hive Rooms reserve the right to amend the booked space with a similar alternative if necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.